Meta-War is the collapse of temporal limits and overcoming spatial projection by the use of Meta-Attacks and Meta-Weapons. Meta-War, as an assessment tool, elucidates critical vulnerabilities in our democracy. Currently, it attributes Gray Zone activities and the now Inter-State strategic competition that envelops the core tenets of our National Defense Strategy as the predominant threats to our American way of life. Every strata and institution in the free world to include the U.S is in a perpetual state of deliberate attack, meant to denigrate, disrupt, and subvert the future and psychological space of entire populations. The kinds of attacks employed by bad actors, proxies, or core superpowers, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, are rendering the genome obsolete, engineering a predisposed population. Meta-War assessment has identified the manipulation of hyperreality, a byproduct of our technological advancement, the exploitation of moral incommensurability in a political and spiritual hyper-polarized state of affairs.
Mental Health (MH) has become a priority in my life, to express priority here and now emits an undervaluing tone to the severity of MH and its link to an increasing sum—in my personal paradigm, MH is a matter of national security and expressing the limitations of the severity towards an institutionalized scope and body politic is a daunting task. This is my attempt to justify a work in progress.
Since the Department of Veterans Affairs began its aggregation on the surmounting suicides among the veteran demographic, a total since 2020 has left us with a numeric property of 90,534 veteran suicides since (2005). The National Institute of Mental Health estimates that among 330 million Americans, 51.5 million are categorized to be under Any Mental Illness (AMI). For purposes within the Meta-War framework and my reasons for MH being a matter of national security fall within this claim. In a general sense, for some time now, the continuous link between infrastructure becoming connected into cyberspace— internet access, and development, which currently connects 4.66 billion people globally to the internet, that the amplification, and engineering of attacks from influence operations, has given rise to an entropic trajectory that consumes everyone. The nexus of social, epigenetic, and memetic entropy have a multigenerational kill zone. Non-Kinetic operations have kinetic outcomes. Those kinetic outcomes are merely trivial, in the sense that tomorrow's potential economic workforce, recruits for the Armed Forces, and higher education students' executive decision-making process has been incapacited by artificial traumas generated from influence operations or what I call Meta-Attacks.
What evidence is there to make this claim valid?
Between 2014-2017 the Internet Research Agency (IRA) a Russian Sockpuppet factory. Sockpuppet referring to an online identity or digital memeplex used for the purpose of deception. I call them Meta-Engineers; narrative and memetics play a larger role in the kinetic outcomes and social behaviors created from influence operations, which at some point will pinpoint to an incapacitated population's multigenerational MH and docility. It is estimated that the IRA influenced 150 million Americans. From the New Knowledge Tactics and Tropes of the Internet Research Agency key points, the IRA conducted three primary operations:
1. Attempts to hack online voting systems (as detailed by a United States Senate Select
Committee on Intelligence report)
2. A cyber-attack targeting the Democratic National Committee, executed by the GRU,
which led to a controlled leak via Wikileaks of email data related to the Clinton
Presidential campaign team
3. A sweeping and sustained social influence operation consisting of various coordinated
disinformation tactics aimed directly at US citizens, designed to exert political influence
and exacerbate social divisions in US culture
New Knowledge The Tactics and Tropes of the Internet Research Agency Statistical Highlights
The comprehensive dataset included:
~10.4 million tweets (of which ~6 million were original) across 3841 twitter accounts
~1100 YouTube videos across 17 account channels
~116,000 Instagram posts across 133 accounts
~61,500 unique Facebook posts across 81 Pages
There were ~77 million engagements on Facebook, ~187 million engagements on
Instagram, and ~73 million engagements on original content on Twitter.
IRA activity went beyond corrupting and sowing division within the U.S information ecosystem. Outside the digital realm, the IRA participated in classical espionage tactics by its Asset Development. IRA target audience was predominantly within the Black community. IRA posted for job positions, created hotlines for sexually abused persons, and even hired speakers for protesting events.
New Knowledge The Tactics and Tropes of the Internet Research Agency Asset Development Highlights
· Requests for contact with preachers from Black churches (Black_Baptist_Church)
· Offers of free counseling to people with sexual addiction (Army of Jesus)
· Soliciting volunteers to hand out fliers
· Soliciting volunteers to teach self-defense classes
· Offering free self-defense classes (Black Fist/Fit Black)
· Requests for followers to attend political rallies
· Requests for photographers to document protests
· Requests for speakers at protests
· Requests to protest the Westborough Baptist Church (LGBT United)
· Job offers for designers to help design fliers, sites, Facebook sticker packs
· Requests for female followers to send photos for a calendar
· Requests for followers to send photos to be shared to the Page (Back the Badge)
· Soliciting videos for a YouTube contest called “Pee on Hillary”
· Encouraging people to apply to be part of a Black reality TV show
· Posting a wide variety of job ads (write for BlackMattersUS and others)
· Requests for lawyers to volunteer to assist with immigration cases
TO BE CONTINUED
A very special Thank You to Adam Sayne and Serfiel Stevenson.
Copyright © 2020 03XX- - All Rights Reserved.